Medical Day Spa COVID Safety Protocol
Welcome Back! As we have transitioned from being closed from COVID-19 to open again, we have a protocol for everyone to follow to stay safe.
Safety Protocol for Patients & Staff
The safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority. As healthcare providers, we believe we are held to higher standards to promote healthy lifestyles and reduce risks in our communities. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been committed to providing our patients, staff, and visitors with a safe facility. We adhere strictly to CDC and NC Department of Health and Human Services guidelines. These guidelines were developed by experts in the fields of infectious diseases, infection prevention, public health, and quality improvement.
COVID-19 vaccinations are the single best way to prevent severe disease, hospitalizations, and death from COVID-19. Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill requires all staff members to be COVID-19 vaccinated.
Steps to ensure everyone’s safety during the Covid-19 pandemic include:
- Prescreening patients before appointments
- Medical grade air purifiers installed in patient rooms use UV light destroy airborne viruses and bacteria
- Frequent wiping down all of high contact surfaces in the hallways, check in/out, door handles, and rooms in as well as disinfecting the treatment rooms
- All patients required to wear masks and arrive unaccompanied to their appointments
- All Medical Day Spa staff required to be COVID-19 vaccinated and to wear masks
Patient Protocol for all in-office appointments:
- All patients must wear a mask or face covering to enter the Medical Day Spa.
- All patients will be sent a link via email and text message to sign into our patient portal and fill out forms needed for your upcoming appointments. Please make sure to complete these forms prior to your arrival.
- No guests, including family, may attend visits unless medically necessary. Minors must be accompanied by one parent unless a signed parental consent is on file.
The safety and well-being of our patients is our primary concern. We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 nationally and within our community to ensure we are following optimal guidelines and precautions at Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill.