Medical Day Spa COVID Safety Protocol
Welcome Back! As we have transitioned from being closed from COVID-19 to open again, we have a protocol for everyone to follow to stay safe.
Safety Protocol for Patients & Staff
The safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority. As healthcare providers, we believe we are held to higher standards to promote healthy lifestyles and reduce risks in our communities. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been committed to providing our patients, staff, and visitors with a safe facility. We adhere strictly to CDC and NC Department of Health and Human Services guidelines. These guidelines were developed by experts in the fields of infectious diseases, infection prevention, public health, and quality improvement.
COVID-19 vaccinations are the single best way to prevent severe disease, hospitalizations, and death from COVID-19. Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill requires all staff members to be COVID-19 vaccinated.
Steps to ensure everyone’s safety during the Covid-19 pandemic include:
- Prescreening patients before appointments
- Medical grade air purifiers installed in patient rooms use UV light destroy airborne viruses and bacteria
- Frequent wiping down all of high contact surfaces in the hallways, check in/out, door handles, and rooms in as well as disinfecting the treatment rooms
- All patients required to wear masks and arrive unaccompanied to their appointments
- All Medical Day Spa staff required to be COVID-19 vaccinated and to wear masks
Patient Protocol for all in-office appointments:
- All patients must wear a mask or face covering to enter the Medical Day Spa.
- All patients will be sent a link via email and text message to sign into our patient portal and fill out forms needed for your upcoming appointments. Please make sure to complete these forms prior to your arrival.
- No guests, including family, may attend visits unless medically necessary. Minors must be accompanied by one parent unless a signed parental consent is on file.
On March 7th, 2022, Orange county dropped its mask requirement for most businesses and for indoor settings. At this time, Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill is still requiring face masks to enter our practice and our staff will continue wearing masks. We ask that you not only wear a mask when entering, but you keep the mask on any time you are in the lobby or other common areas, including restrooms. If you are having a laser or dermal filler service, we ask that you bring a second, clean mask with you to wear following your treatment.
As members of the community, we understand the past few years have been a challenge and we are all eager to have life return to normal. In the meantime, we are committed to keeping our staff and our patients safe and healthy. We will keep you updated regarding changes as they occur and appreciate your adherence to our policies.